|N2N Bodywear's owner/designer Andrew Makay|
Some news items you may have missed:
• Fashion designer Andrew Makay celebrates 20 years of success with his N2N Bodywear. The homegrown LGBT owned company grew from a corner in his bedroom to grossing millions each year in sexy, "next-to-nothing" swim, gym and fitness wear.
• According to Politico, Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner and daughter Ivanka Trump were instrumental in convincing the president to not repeal President Obama's 2014 executive order on LGBT protections.
• Woofy Prince Harry is apparently no fan of Donald Trump.
• Nordstrom Department store says "you're fired" to Ivanka Trump's fashion line due to poor sales. Only three shoe designs and one dress (marked down 40%) remain on the department store's website.
• U.S. military officials say President Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations. Although White House spokesman Sean Spicer called the mission a success, one Navy Seal lost his life as well as at least 15 women and children. Strange definition of 'success.'
• House Republicans have introduced legislation that would allow churches and religious organizations to keep tax-exempt status AND participate in partisan political activities. Remember that 'separation of church and state thing...?
• German news magazine Der Spiegel's latest cover (below). According to the artist, the comparison of Trump to ISIS was deliberate: “Both sides are extremists.”