|Abby Lee Miller of Dance Moms|
• Dance Moms Abby Lee Miller faces up to 2.5 years in prison for smuggling $120K into U.S.
• Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood may not appeal a federal judge's ruling which squashed the state's anti-LGBT law HB1523.
• Skittles UK drops it's rainbow for Pride in London to let the gays bask in the rainbow glow.
• Dolly Parton thinks Hillary Clinton would be a great president.
• Gawker posits whether Donald Trump might be tweaking diet pills to get him through the presidential campaign.
• Moodys Analytics, which has correctly predicted presidential races since 1980, predicts Hillary Clinton to win White House in electoral landslide.
• When former half-term governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin, runs out of real words she just makes up new ones like "splodey." Crowd doesn't seem to notice.