Some news stories you may have missed:
• Donald Trump, who says he's "better" for the gays than Hillary, poses for pic with virulently anti-gay pastor.
• After celebrating LGBT Pride for 13 years and drawing tens of thousands of attendees, the government of Istanbul has cancelled any Pride events this year.
• The FBI is now "skeptical" of the idea the the Orlando nightclub shooter was gay.
• Kenya's High Court rules that "anal tests" for homosexuality are constitutional.
• Major corporations are dropping or scaling back their sponsorship at the Republican convention this year.
• One Alabama county refuses to lower U.S. flags to half-staff in honor of the Orlando nightclub shooting victims.
• Uber has begun offering free rides to and from select locations of importance to the LGBT community in 40 cities.
• And finally, Happy Saturday! Go out, get some fun, or at least get a little dirty...