Some news stories you may have missed:
• January means you need a new calendar, so make sure you check out the 2016 Heracles calendar with mucho hunky, humpy fitness models
• Jeb Bush has proposed ending the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, also known as the federal food stamp program. Good luck, poor folks.
• Tonya Couch, mother of the "affluenza" teen whose drunk driving killed four, isn't happy with her jail accommodations after trying to help her son avoid the authorities by running off to Mexico.
• Mexican drug lord "El Chapo" - who dug a tunnel to escape his maximum security prison last year - has been captured.
• Alaska Republicans "pre-file" legislation aimed at legalizing discrimination against same-sex married couples.
• And to close this one out - enjoy these hunky rugby players giving shirtless flight safety instuctions.