|The cast of What Happens at the Abbey|
• West Hollywood gay bar, The Abbey, is getting it's own reality TV show, What Happens at the Abbey (above pic) a la Vanderpump Rules. The show premieres on E! May 14th at 10pm.
• RuPaul has some advice for any bachelorette parties who want to celebrate at gay bars: “Check yourself before you wreck yourself.”
• A gay HIV/AIDS activist will seek the Democratic nomination to fight for a Texas congressional seat that has been held firmly by 32 year incumbent, Rep. Joe Barton.
• Tens of thousands of New Yorkers, tired of footing the $146,000 daily cost of protecting the First Lady, have signed a petition demanding Melania Trump move into the White House.
• The Republican-controlled House just voted to kill internet privacy rules from the Obama era, meaning internet providers can now sell your browsing history to the highest bidder.
• Texas Speaker of the House Joe Straus blocked an anti-transgender "bathroom bill" from reaching the floor.
• Rep. Maxine Waters takes on Bill O'Reilly's racism with some straight talk: "Don't allow these right-wing talking heads, these dishonorable people to intimidate you or scare you."