White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, speaking to CNN's Jake Tapper today, says she "felt badly about the Bowling Green massacre mixup."
You'll recall last week, Conway told MSNBC host Chris Matthews, “I bet it’s brand-new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre,” she said. “Most people don’t know that because it didn’t get covered.”
The comment went viral in light of the fact that there was no "Bowling Green massacre."
Kellyanne Conway: I felt really badly about the Bowling Green "massacre" mix up https://t.co/5icnGfi3Tf https://t.co/ZRgZ7ZTFrF— The Lead CNN (@TheLeadCNN) February 7, 2017