|Pennsylvania state Rep. Brian Sims|
Some news items you may have missed:
• Woofy out Pennsylvania state Rep. Brian Sims has re-introduced legislation that would ban so-called ex-gay/conversion therapy. Could we love this guy any more?
• White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer says he doesn't know if President Trump plans to retain or repeal the previous administration's executive order that bans anti-LGBT discrimination among federal contractors in place.
• US intelligence teams are investigating calls between Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump's national security adviser, and Russia's ambassador to the US in regarding Russian activities in the US. Ruh-roh.
• A Texas state lawmaker has filed legislation that would completely remove access to abortion in his state saying it would “force” women to be “more personally responsible” with sex. Seriously?
• Donald Trump is the first president to begin his administration with less than 50% approval rating in Gallup Poll.
• Happy 84th birthday, 2-time Tony Award winner Chita Rivera! I've found the gayest & grooviest dance clip I could to celebrate. Watch below: