|Eliad Cohen via Instagram|
Some news items you may have missed:
• Eliad Cohen has the NERVE to look that good (above) the day after Christmas. #dang
• The Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C., got a brutal review as the "third worst new hotel" from one of the world's luxury/high end travel groups. “LTI finds the décor a little garish and more quantity over quality. Service is poor on occasions and lacks confidence. The whole experience seems a little forced, and therefore this place is not for the true discerning luxury traveller.”
• Another news report exploring the many closings of gay bars across the country.
• Donald Trump will enter the White House as the least-popular incoming president in the modern era of public-opinion polling.
• The Israeli Ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer, says his country has proof the Obama Administration was involved in orchestrating the recent UN resolution on settlements. He just doesn't want to share it now...
• President Obama believes if he had run for a third term in the White House he would have won. And I agree.
• Comedian Tom Arnold says "smart Watergate level" journalists are on top of the Trump "outtakes" video which he says shows Donald Trump saying the n-word and c-word on camera during The Apprentice.