Some news items you might have missed:
• The brilliant indie film Moonlight received 6 Golden Globe nominations which means even more of the world will be exposed to one of the best movies I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it yet, GO!
• Scientists are downloading and copying government climate data as quickly as possible out of fears a Trump administration might destroy any info showing the reality of climate change.
• Politico is reporting that upwards of 20 GOP Electoral College members are considering not casting their votes for Donald Trump on December 19th. The most EC members to change their votes in one year was 6 in 1808.
• More from the Electoral College - 40 members have asked for an intelligence briefing before December 19th regarding information that Russia actively moved to help elect Donald Trump.
• Oklahoma lawmakers have approved a bill that would require businesses to post anti-abortion signs in their bathrooms.
• Following an acclaimed 4 night concert production at City Center this past October, Jake Gyllenhaal heads back to Broadway in Stephen Sondheim’s Sunday In The Park With George for ten weeks at the Hudson Theater.