Some news stories you may have missed:
• Twitter really wants Marvel to #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend
• North Carolina's anti-LGBT law, HB2, has already cost Mecklenburg County $285 million and 1,300 jobs. And that's just ONE county.
• After more than 50 women have accused comedian Bill Cosby of inappropriate sexual behavior, he's now been ordered to stand trial for one of those alleged sexual assaults.
• The San Diego Gay Men's Chorus not only accepts the apology of the DJ who "pushed the button" that caused much turmoil at a recent San Diego Padres game, but they are asking that he get his job back.
• The International Olympic Committee will be shipping 450,000 condoms to the Rio de Janeiro Olympic games. That's three times what was provided at the London 2012 Olympic Village. #BowChickaBowWow
• Pop music royal Mariah Carey has inked a deal with the Hallmark Channel to develop, produce and star in three TV movies over the next two years.
• Ariana Grande's new music video for "Into You" pairs her with America's Next Top Model hottie Don Benjamin. The attractive couple wear some sexy denim and skin in the pop-colored vid.