Some news stories you may have missed:
• Facebook is teaming up with Australian Marriage Equality so that all 14 million Aussies will have access to a marriage equality banner for their profile pictures.
• It's Leap Day! Take advantage of your "once every four years extra day!"
• Canadian Prime Minister and all-around good guy will posthumously pardon a man who was sent to prison in the 1960s simply because he was gay.
•The triumphant revival of MISS SAIGON in the West End was filmed and will be made available in cinemas this coming fall.
• You can expect a gay character joining the STAR WARS universe as J.J. Abrams says, "It seems insanely narrow-minded and counterintuitive to say there wouldn’t be a homosexual character in that world.”
• Marco Rubio wins the "race to the bottom" as he suggests Donald Trump has a small penis.
• After ten years of silence, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas asked a question today.
• Even bestie Joe Scarborough had to dump Donald Trump over the recent David Duke/White Supremacy debacle. Scarborough calls the incident "disqualifying."
• A journalist covering a Donald Trump rally in Virginia today was choked and body-slammed by Trump security for stepping a foot out of the media pen. Check the bottom right part of the video below:
So I went to the #Trump rally today. I went with an open mind, hoping to hear his ideas on how he would handle the country if he were president. Instead, I listened to him slander other running candidates and the press. In all, I'd say my perception of Trump hasn't changed. If anything I feel more confident to say #dumptrump In honor of the insane amount of hatred in this mans campaign, here's a video I got of a reporter being choke slammed by a security guy #makeamericahateagain