Some news stories you may have missed:
• "Otterly adorable" dude gets "discovered" by news reporter taking a shirtless jog in the rain.
• The U.S. Senate Intelligence committee is looking into whether Sen. Ted Cruz accidentally shared classified info during the GOP debate last night.
• A judge in Baltimore declares mistrial in the case of the police officer accused of killing Freddie Gray.
• Oh, did you hear violent Philly gay-basher Kathryn Knott was found GUILTY of assault and a few other things? Share the good news :)
• This guy got 18 months in jail for performing oral sex on a passed out straight guy.
• Six Republican presidential candidates have pledged to make discriminating against LGBTs legal IF they become president. (Don't worry - none of them will...)
• And speaking of Republicans - did you miss this week's Republican debate from Las Vegas? No worries - CNN has the 90 highlights reel. Check it out below.