Some news items you may have missed:
• Happy 34th birthday to SUPERMAN star, hunky Henry Cavill!
• The ACLU calls President Trump's Religious Liberty executive order "fake news" not worth suing over, while anti-LGBT foe Brian Brown rants that Trump failed to protect Christians from homosexual persecution.
• Broadway leading man, Ramin Karimloo (currently starring in ANASTASIA), shared this today on Instagram for #FlashbackFriday, and I couldn't stop listening :)
• Bermuda's high court legalized same-sex marriage today, becoming the 7th of the 14 British Overseas Territories to now have marriage equality.
• Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who has demonstrated his lack of empathy for folks in the past, announced today he would consider opting-out of the pre-existing condition policies under the Affordable Care Act, should Trumpcare pass in it's present form. Which it won't. I'm guessing he just wanted to be extra douche-y today.
• With the Tony Award nominations out this week, I'll be sharing clips over the next few weeks from some of the big nominees. Check out this Today Show performance of "You Will Be Found from uber-popular Dear Evan Hansen. The musical tells the story of an anxious teen who gets caught up in a lie. The musical has tons of award nominations including 9 Tony noms.