|Lony Pizarro via Instagram|
Some news items you might have missed:
• Fitness model/trainer Lony Pizarro (above): face, body, boom! #WhereTheHellIsMyGymCard?
• ABC sitcom The Real O'Neals has been cancelled due to low ratings. The show, inspired by the the early life of gay activist Dan Savage, was one of the few TV series to have an out actor (Noah Galvin) play an LGBT role on network television.
• White House spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders says she's not "100% sure" if President Trump has been briefed on the torture and killing of gay men in Chechnya.
• Thanks to advancements in antiretroviral therapy (ART), young people with HIV who began treatment within the last ten years have a life expectancy of 78 years, almost the same as the average life expectancy for all Americans.
• Caitlyn Jenner told the BBC she may run for Congress. As a Republican. Because the GOP loves to support the transgender community so much.
• New York based Crush Club want you to get "LOUDER" as you dance into the weekend. The duo drops the funky new single just in time for their show May 18th at Brooklyn's House of Yes. Listen below.