|Click pic to enlarge|
• If you ever needed a reason to love rugby: the above pic of the Canterbury Bulldogs/Brisbane Broncos match last week has gone viral, and I'm sure you see why :)
• Eighteen Senate Republicans have penned a letter to President Trump asking him to legalize anti-LGBT discrimination.
• Even though North Carolina got past the NCAA with the fake repeal of anti-LGBT law HB2, several cities - New York City, Oakland, Seattle, San Francisco, Santa Fe, Salt Lake City and Cincinnati - have not lifted their travel bans to the Tar Heel state.
• There are reports that SCOTUS nominee Judge Neil Gorsuch plagiarized parts of his 2006 book from a 1984 law review article. #RuhRoh
• President Trump says the latest use of chemical weapons by Syria's president on his own people "crossed a lot of lines" for Trump. While that sounds like he may get involved in Syria it would be a reversal for the man who encouraged President Obama to stay out of Syria during his presidency.
• Gerald McCullouch (CSI, Bear City, Daddy) recently premiered his new documentary All Male, All Nude about the backstage doings at Atlanta’s Swinging Richards, nicknamed “the only gay strip club in the heart of the The Bible Belt.” Check out the official website for more info, and you can watch the trailer below: