Some news items you may have missed:
• Brazilian fitness model Rodiney Santiago (above) says "Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind."
• Anti-LGBT radio host and all-around nut job Bryan Fischer says LGBTs "stole the rainbow from God." #Seriously
• Former North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory says "the good news is the Human Rights Campaign lost the battle" over the state's anti-LGBT law, HB2.
• The upcoming merger of AOL and Yahoo will create a new company named "Oath." Really? Oath?
• At least 10 high school athletes in La Vernia, Texas, have been arrested for "hazing" after allegedly sexually assaulting a younger student with the threaded end of a CO2 tank.
• Pop goddess and long-time LGBT ally Kylie Minogue was told to cut shots of same-sex couples kissing from her awesome 2010 music video for "All The Lovers." Kylie refused to cut the kisses because she felt the video was an “homage to her gay audience who helped propel her initial success.”