Some news items you may have missed:
• Fitness model/hottie Nick Sandell (above) is looking forward to Friday, too. Happy Hump Day!
• The wife of Omar Mateen, the shooter in the Pulse Nightclub massacre, has pled not guilty to aiding and abetting her husband in the deadly attack. The judge set a trial date of June 5th - one week before the 1st anniversary of the mass shooting.
• North Carolina Speaker of the House Tim Moore says he won't bring the recently filed legislation to ignore the Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage up for a vote.
• Lisa Kudrow is set to join the cast of "Grace & Frankie!"
• A new medical study suggests poppers, inhalants used by gay men during sex, could cause central vision problems.
• Is Steve Bannon on the way out of the White House? President Trump begins a sentence with, "I like Steve, but..."
• Shortly after Donald Trump's inauguration, the Washington Post adopted a new slogan - "Democracy dies in darkness." Today, journalist Michael Wolff told White House counselor Kellyanne Conway that “when they say ‘democracy dies in darkness,’ you’re the darkness.” She wasn't too appreciative of the sentiment. Watch below.
Michael Wolff tells Kellyanne Conway: "When they say democracy dies in darkness, you're the darkness." https://t.co/lScxpthUZt— NBC Politics (@NBCPolitics) April 12, 2017