Some news items you might have missed:
• Joe Manganiello (above) hopes you had a great Monday :)
• A new tell-all book reveals Dick Clark worked to keep "American Bandstand" dancers in the closet.
• A Texas lawmaker has proposed legislation that would require men to get an unnecessary rectal exam before they could get a prescription for Viagra to make a satirical point about the obstacles that Texas women face every day.
• Congressional Democrats will reintroduce The Equality Act, which would amend existing civil rights laws to add protections on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in workplaces, housing, and public spaces.
• Sorority Alpha Chi Omega announces transgender women will be welcomed into the sorority effective immediately.
• Stargate, the production team behind Katy Perry’s “Firework”, Rihanna’s “Rude Boy”, and Beyoncé’s “Irreplaceable” team up with Sia & Pink for their latest track, “Waterfall."