Some news items you may have missed:
• It's a grey day here in Las Vegas, but Eliad Cohen and friends have clearly found the sun in Playa del Carmen.
• White House press secretary Sean Spicer thinks Melissa McCarthy's impression of him this past weekend on "Saturday Night Live" was a little over the top. Missing the point there, Sparky. Satire works best when it's "over the top."
• According to the New York Times, President Trump often spends evenings watching cable news shows in his bathrobe, and wandering around his new abode.
• Last night's historic overtime Super Bowl game pulled in 113.7 million viewers.
• The U.S. Supreme Court will hear transgender student Gavin Grimm's case on March 28.
• Elton John says Lady Gaga's Super Bowl performance was "the most spectacular performance ever seen during Super Bowl half time." Watch the video below if you missed it!