Some news items you may have missed:
• Ignacio Pérez Rey (above) says this is what a hangover looks like. Looks good to me #morewine #grrrr
• Sir Elton John and Paul Rudnick are working on a stage musical adaptation of The Devil Wears Prada.
• North Carolina state Senate Leader says anti-LGBT "bathroom bill" HB2 isn't going anywhere any time soon.
• Congressional Republicans will reintroduce the anti-LGBT legislation the First Amendment Defense Act. The bill, which President Trump has promised to sign into law, would allow anyone with "deeply held religious beliefs" to legally discriminate against LGBTs.
• In light of Uber's CEO willingness to work with President Trump, and ridesharing rival Lyft's announcement to donate $1 million to the ACLU, folks are dumping and deleting their Uber accounts in massive numbers.
• In case you haven't been paying attention, folks in the "pro-life" movement not only want to outlaw safe abortions, they think "the pill" and IUDs should be illegal as well.
That moment when the face that @JoyAnnReid makes says 1,000 words! That side eye! #AMJoy #ProChoice pic.twitter.com/2fn7iHLrKD— Khary Penebaker (@kharyp) January 28, 2017