|Joel Ingram via Instagram|
Some news stories you may have missed:
• My uber-handsome and talented friend Joel Ingram wants you to remember to "Make the yuletide gay." He takes a great pic, amiright?
• Eric Trump, son of the orange one, asserted over the weekend that Jill Stein's recount efforts somehow were to blame for the deaths of "at least 5,000 children." Of course, Trump could have helped those 5,000 children with the $25 million settlement he paid for scamming thousands of people.
• Speaking of money, the city of New York is sending the federal government a bill for $35 million for the cost of securing Trump Tower from November 8th through January 20th.
• Hillary Clinton's popular vote lead grows to 2.65 million votes. With those numbers, Trump can never claim to have a mandate from the people.
• Florida voters file a lawsuit in state court demanding a recount of the presidential election based on issues of hacking, faulty voting machines, and voters being turned away from the polls.
• Ever wonder just how much "YouTube stars" make from all those videos? Here's the Top 10 YouTubers ranked by Forbes: