|Fitness model Nick Sandell|
Some news stories you may have missed:
• Nick Sandell wishes you a calm and pec-ful weekend (via Instagram).
• New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie now wants to replace Reince Priebus as head of the Republican National Committee. Since he's not getting a plum spot in the Trump administration, why not?
• Depending on the size of your "YUUUUGE" contribution to the Trump campaign, you may be offered a whole lot of perks for your donation - luncheons, dinners, inaugural balls, access to The Donald. All this could be yours, if the price is right.
• Mad Magazine names outgoing North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory to it's annual "20 Dumbest List" over his support for the anti-LGBT legislation, HB2.
• Here's how to get a job in the Trump administration - criticize the Trumpster's "victory" over Carrier Corporation like Sarah Palin just did.
• Walmart comes out on the losing end of a lawsuit after denying same-sex spouses the same health benefits as heterosexual couples. Hurray for the good guys!
• Philadelphia-based, out singer-songwriter Aiden James released a cover of the famous Joni Mitchell tune "River," reimagined with two men at the center of the story.