Some news stories you may have missed:
• Hunky Joe Jonas on gay rumors: "The gay community is something that is close to my heart, so I don't mind. Hey, if they wanna think I'm gay, it's fun."
• Democrat Harold Ford Jr., who served 5 terms as congressman for Tennessee, in the mix to possibly join the Trump administration cabinet, perhaps as Transportation Secretary.
• Twitter bans neo-Nazi/white supremacist Tila Tequila for hate speech honoring Donald Trump.
• Green Party presidential candidate calls for recount in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania over evidence of hacking in the vote count.
• The Trump Foundation admits to illegally using charity funds to pay for personal items for The Donald. Yet another legal dodge for 'Don the Con.'
• Just in time for the holiday! For the low, low price of $149 you too can adorn your Christmas tree with this collectible Donald Trump "Make America Great Again" red hat ornament. Who spends $149 on a piece of crap Christmas tree ornament? Oh - people who vote for idiots.