|(image via Boy Culture)|
Some news stories you may have missed:
• Gay print magazines Frontiers and Next shut down as the publications' parent company experiences financial difficulties.
• Former aide to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie testified in court that not only did Christie know about "BridgeGate," but he laughed as it was happening.
• GOP White House hopeful Donald "good for the gays" Trump has pledged to sign the anti-LGBTQ ‘First Amendment Defense Act.’
• The California state legislature has passed a law that prohibits state agencies from forcing their employees to travel to states that discriminate against folks based on sexual orientation or gender identity. North Carolina, we're looking at you.
• Taco trucks in Houston are helping register new voters. Let's get a truck on every corner!
• Arnold Schwarzenegger's dad used to beat him as a child thinking the former body-builder was gay due to posters of his idols on his bedroom walls.
• Brian Anderson, retired legend in the hyper-masculine sport of pro-skateboarding, comes out - "Everything got better."