Some news stories you may have missed:
• Meet the men of LOGO's new gay version of "The Bachelor."
• The hospitals treating the victims of the Pulse Nightclub massacre have decided to waive all out of pocket medical costs the patients may incur.
• A $3 bet on a penny slot machine in Las Vegas paid a guest visiting from Hawaii big time with a $10.7 million jackpot. My husband calls me "The Cooler" when he gambles.
• A new study shows two-thirds of same-sex couples divide household responsibilities by who is the more masculine/feminine.
• Hillary Clinton makes the clearest apology yet regarding her email server.
• The Democratic National Committee released the video below featuring actual, controversial headlines from Breitbart News, the news outlet run by Donald Trump's campaign CEO, Steve Bannon.