Some news stories you may have missed:
• Over one billion people live in jurisdictions that have legalized same-sex marriage.
• Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson says same-sex marriage is to blame for 160,000 murders in America.
• What a surprise: Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus says Hillary Clinton obviously lied.
• An idiot has filed a lawsuit against the state of Kentucky for refusing to allow him to marry his laptop. He apparently thinks he's making a point of some kind...
• Zales is the first major jewelry store to carry a line of rings designed specifically for LGBT weddings and commitment ceremonies.
• Right-wing website readers really want Newt Gingrich to be Donald Trump's running mate.
• Democrats now have a nearly 70,000-voter advantage over Republicans among the more than 1.3 million active registered voters in Nevada.
• Gryffin drops acoustic version of "Heading Home" featuring Josef Salvat