|Totally not gay, former Congressman Aaron Schock|
Some news stories you may have missed:
• Disgraced former Congressman Aaron "Totally Not Gay" Schock comes out of hiding after grand jury decided not to indict him for misuse of campaign funds.
• Republican presidential candidate threatened to not pay the bill at a Virginia hotel.
• With Gov. Mike Pence now on the GOP presidential ticket, Indiana Lt. Gov. Eric Holcomb is now the Republican candidate for governor this fall.
• North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory mocked transgender rights last night at a Trump rally.
• Prosecutors have dropped all charges against the remaining three Baltimore police officers involved in the death of Freddie Gray, meaning no one will be held accountable for the Gray's death.
• Donald Trump still has no plans to release his tax returns.
• Seth Meyers of Late Night says the "Bernie or Bust" folks should rethink their entrenched opposition to Hillary Clinton: "I couldn't get Rhianna to go out with me, but I don't stand in the kitchen and 'boo' my wife."