|Summer? Winter? Who cares? (via Instagram)|
Some news stories you may have missed:
• A Canadian history first: a rainbow flag celebrating Pride Month was raised at Parliament Hill, and Justin Trudeau is the first prime minister to do it.
• A "sex professor" at Men's Health has found that 10% of men and women experience "coregasms" when working their abs and core muscles.
• Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi's opposition to marriage equality ends up costing her state $500,000.
• Fox News' Megyn Kelly calls Donald Trump's attacks on his Trump University judge's Mexican heritage "out of line."
• Speaking of the Trumpster, he now says Hillary Clinton "has to go to jail" after her epic speech on his lack of foreign policy bona fides yesterday. #WrongAgain
• Things got violent outside Donald Trump's San Jose rally in California as protesters and supporters clashed.