Some news stories you may have missed:
• Olympic diver Greg Louganis finally gets his Wheaties cereal box cover.
• Ten of thousands of Trump scarves are being recalled for "burn risk."
•The City Council of Jackson, Mississippi - the state's capitol and largest city - unanimously passed a resolution denouncing the state's new anti-LGBT law.
• The 1st Circuit Court of Appeals told a federal judge in Puerto Rico his ruling saying the Obergefell decision at SCOTUS doesn't apply to U.S. territories is waaay wrong.
• The new "religious freedoms" law in Mississippi could allow landlords to refuse to rent to unmarried heterosexual couples, thus allowing them to become the "sex police."
• Things got rough on the campaign trail as Sen. Bernie Sanders said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton isn't "qualified" to be president. Whoa.
• There's a new standalone Star Wars movie coming this December - "ROGUE ONE - A STAR WARS STORY"