Friday, April 29, 2016
News Round-Up: April 29, 2016
Some news stories you may have missed:
• Missouri lawmakers vote down anti-LGBT "License to discriminate" bill with 6-6 vote.
• Another day, another lost convention for North Carolina due to anti-LGBT hate law as the American Institute of Architects takes their $1 million in economic impact elsewhere.
• Eighty-six percent of political reporters believe Hillary Clinton will win the presidency.
• Although a million haters have signed a petition boycotting Target over it's trans-inclusive bathroom policy, the super-store is standing strong it's position.
• Bernie Sanders' wife, Jane Sanders, wishes the FBI would speed up it's investigation of Hillary Clinton's emails.
• We all have our inspirations, and for The Randy Report that would be the fab Joe.My.God. which celebrates 12 years of blogging genius for the LGBT community. #MoreWine!