|Reporter Thomas Morton is welcomed at Bear Week|
Some news stories you may have missed:
• Vice's Thomas Morton explores the world and language of gay bears and gets a big welcome.
• The "Great Unifier" - Donald Trump is being sued by folks who were attacked at his campaign rallies.
• The new jobs report out today shows 215,000 were added in March — extending the longest streak of private-sector job growth in U.S. history to 73 months.
• Bernie Sanders' supporters are spinning campaign donations to Hillary Clinton from people who WORK in the fossil fuel industry as campaign donations FROM the fossil fuel industry. Not the same thing.
• Out footballer Michael Sam says he sees more racism in gay community than homophobia in the black community.
•North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory met with LGBT activists who oppose the recent anti-LGBT law, House Bill 2.
• Speaking of H.B. 2, here's how a transgender man who found his own way to deal with the anti-Transgender aspect of the law: