• It looks like Katy Perry is a really big Hillary Clinton fan.
• Speaker of the House Paul Ryan "laughed out loud" when he heard Donald Trump's comment that the Wisconsin Republican would “pay a big price” if he couldn’t work with him.
• Oscar winner Sam Smith actually hated his own performance at this year's Academy Awards.
• When this NFL star went to look at a gym he wanted to buy, the employees called the cops. Nope, nothing racist going on there.
• A Kentucky lawmaker tries to run around same-sex marriage by replacing the word "marriage" with "matrimony" throughout all state laws. #NotGonnaHappen
• Failed gay Republican organizers of GOProud now regret getting Donald Trump into politics.
• Victory! South Dakota lawmakers fail to override Governor Daugaard's veto of HB1008, which would have banned transgender students from using the restroom which corresponded with their gender identity.
BREAKING & VICTORY: The House has sustained Gov. Daugaard's HB 1008 veto on a vote of 36-29! THE BILL IS DEAD!— ACLU South Dakota (@ACLUSD) March 3, 2016