Some news stories you may have missed:
• Aydian Dowling becomes first transgender man to cover GT Magazine.
• Anti-gay Pastor David James Manning says he will barricade himself inside his church (with children) before he'll allow the building to be auctioned off, despite owing over $1 million in back taxes/utilities.
• Remember when Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton told local officials they could simply refuse to follow the SCOTUS ruling on marriage equality? That move might have landed him in an ethics investigation.
•"Pharma Bro" Martin Shkreli owes over $4.6 million in back taxes. What a surprise (said no one...)
• GOP White House hopeful Sen. Ted Cruz says he will be a president for "everybody," including atheists. How nice to articulate that...
• The Virginia state Senate has approved legislation that would allow government employees to refuse to conduct same-sex marriages.
• Sen. Ted Cruz parodies cult classic "Office Space" in over-the-top attack ad against Hillary Clinton (below).