Some news stories you may have missed:
• A visual diversion thanks to Henry Licett. #grrr
• Florida Latinos are showing up bigly at the early voting polls. Guess who has a 30 point lead with them?
• Madonna announces "a surprise intimate very small acoustic concert Monday night in support of Hillary."
• The National Enquirer paid $150K for the story of a 2007 Donald Trump/Playboy Playmate affair so they could keep the story underwraps.
• The AP confirms that Melania Trump worked as an illegal immigrant in the U.S. #DefinitionOfIrony
• Anthony Rizzo, Dexter Fowler and David Ross of the Chicago Cubs bounced and twerked as male strippers on Saturday Night Live last night. Who says I don't love my readers?