Some news stories you may have missed:
• Out boxer Orlando Cruz looks to become first gay World Champion boxer on Saturday.
• It's that charitable time of year! Here's a list of organizations that put your LGBT charity dollars to good use.
• A McDonald's franchise in Arkansas, found in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act for firing an HIV+ employee, ordered to pay over $100,000 settlement.
• The Secret Service may have to pay $3 million a year leasing two floors of Trump Tower in order to protect President-elect Trump and family. Taxpayers foot the bill, and Trump gets a financial windfall.
• A straight LGBT ally's parents asked her to remove her Human Rights Campaign sticker from her car before driving to Thanksgiving dinner. The parents said they found the emblem "offensive." She refused.
• President-elect Trump apparently hates this picture of him. I don't see why. Expect to see it a LOT on The Randy Report.
The Orange One screamed at @nbc for using this pic of him. He hates it. Don't spread it around the internet anymore. pic.twitter.com/wYtlMeTzow— Lance Burson (@lanceburson) November 24, 2016