|Photos by Christopher DeVargas, Art Direction by Wesley Gatbonton|
Las Vegas Magazine's recent photo shoot with the world famous Chippendales captures the sexy men at a sweaty, midnight workout.
Each of the men also took time to do a little Q&A. Here's what James Davis (you may remember from his #2 finish on The Amazing Race a few seasons back) had to share.
• Favorite TV show right now? Stranger Things.
• Three non-physical traits that attract you to another? Musical taste. Taste in movies. And taste in literature.
• Favorite childhood cartoon? Beavis and Butt-Head.
• If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be? Bring back The Doors. Now, this sounds so hippy-dippy, but, bring peace and love to this earth. And I wish I could sing opera.
• Best dish you can make? Steak and potatoes.
• If I’m home alone I’m? Nerding out on comic books.
• Favorite cereal? Lucky Charms.
• Favorite dance move? Hip thrust/body roll. It’s a move we do in our show every 25 seconds (laughs).
• The perfect date is? Unplanned and spontaneous. Sometimes the best plan is no plan.
• Favorite musical genre? Metal. I was in a metal band for 12 years; I did vocals.
• If you were on a deserted island, what three things would you want to bring? All my CDs I collected throughout the ’90s. My French bulldog, England. And I’d bring Bear Grylls.
Click over to Las Vegas Magazine for more. Definitely worth the click.
|James Davis of The Chippendales|