Saturday, August 27, 2016
News Round-Up: August 27, 2016
Some news stories you may have missed:
• Make sure you hit this link to listen to my one on one interview with the charming. talented and oh so handsome champion of America's Next Top Model AND Dancing with the Stars, Nyle DiMarco, who is about to be the next "Celebrity Guest Host" for Chippendales in Las Vegas.
• According to reports, the letter from Donald Trump's physician saying he would be "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency" was written in five minutes with the Trump limo waiting in the driveway.
• Donald Trump's totally not racist campaign head Stephen Bannon didn't want his kids going to school with "whiny brat" Jewish students.
• Dr. Drew lost his HLN show this week after speculating about Hillary Clinton's health without examining her.
• I completely agree with Graham Grenmore at Queerty - can folks stop sticking out their tongues in selfies at gay bars?
• Guess which country had the most active Grindr users during the Olympics? Don't worry - no identifying info is shared. But I will say, Poland got the most "Favorites."
• Now you, too, can have your own Donald Trump "LGBTQ For Trump" t-shirt. Expect to see a ton of these at a Goodwill near you after the election. Oh - I forgot - he doesn't really donate to charity.
Posted by Randy Slovacek at 4:54 PM