Thursday, February 18, 2016
News Round-Up: February 18, 2016
Some news stories you might have missed:
• That time when an anti-gay hate group accidentally contributed thousands to an annual LGBTQ teen dance.
• New Bloomberg poll shows Hillary Clinton holds strong lead in South Carolina over Bernie Sanders - 53%-315.
• Donald Trump's Town Hall on MSNBC was a ratings loser last night coming in 3rd to Fox News (with a substitute host) and CNN.
• Japanese electronics giant Panasonic will soon recognize same-sex marriage among it's nearly 250,000 employees.
• South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard has agreed to meet with transgender kids before singing discriminatory anti-trans "bathroom bill." Here's hoping he learns something.
• The Mississippi House Judiciary Committee has advanced an anti-LGBT bill that would legalize "religious liberty" discrimination in the state.
• Hillary Clinton scores a big endorsement - South Carolina Rep. James Clyburn. Clyburn is the highest-ranking African-American in Congress.
• If Under Armor can make me look like this, I'm investing in the company!
Posted by Randy Slovacek at 3:59 PM