Thursday, May 5, 2016

The Bear-Naked Chef: Travel Edition Episode 1


Adrian De Berardinis kicks off this Travel Edition of his popular web series with a trip to Madrid, Spain, and prepares a popular and traditional plate called "Alb├│ndigas En Salsa Espa├▒ola", aka Meatballs in Spanish Sauce.

The twist is that I switch up this new format by taking the viewer out of the kitchen for a moment in a flashback sequence to the restaurant where I learned the recipe from on my visit, and show a montage of how they prepare the featured dish in their kitchen.

Then, I return to the kitchen and cook my interpretation of the dish, naked of course...well...in nothing but in a new itty-bitty apron and gym socks. This incredibly sexy, savory and delicious specialty combines local ingredients and classic technique, and will be a definite new favorite with my viewers. The recipe is easy-to-follow, has sophisticated flavors and, is a surefire crowd-pleaser.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter